Bakers Yard Cottage ...
Booking Terms & Conditions
The property known as ‘1 Bakers Yard’ is offered for holiday rental, subject to confirmation by Mr. & Mrs Tony Hill to the client.
2. To reserve the ‘property’ the client should complete and sign the form and return it, together with payment of the initial non refundable deposit of £50 -total rent due). Following receipt of the booking form and deposit, we will send a confirmation letter. This is formal acceptance of the booking.
3. The balance of rent is payable not less than 3 weeks before the start of rental period. If payment is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. Reservations made within three weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at time of booking.
4. Subject to clauses 2 and 3 above, in the event of non insurable cancellation, refunds of amounts will be made if the owner is able to re-let the property and any expenses or losses incurred in doing so will be deducted from the refundable amount. The client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party’s personal belongings.
5. The rental shall commence at 4pm on the Saturday and finish at 10am on the last Saturday. The agent shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time started and the client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time started.
6. The maximum number stated to reside at the property must not exceed four plus an infant unless the agent has given written permission.
7. The client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. The client also agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to those resident neighbouring properties.
8. The client shall report to the owners without delay any defects in the property or breakdown in the equipment plant, machinery or appliances in the property or courtyard and arrangements for repair/and or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
9. Mr. & Mrs. Hill shall not be liable to the client;
A./ For any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property nor in respect of any equipment, plant machinery or appliance in the property or courtyard.